mark8n by Mark Ayton is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
- Instructional Design
- Teacher Dashboard for Google Apps
- Microsoft OneDrive – Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.
- Add-ons for Google Docs and Sheets – Google Apps For Education Tips & Tricks
- 10 New Educational Web Tools to Try Out ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning
- Activity-led Learning Applied Research Group (ALLARG)
- 100 Important Google Drive Tips for Teachers and Students ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning
- How People Learn: 8 Timeless Principles for Effective eLearning
Monthly Archives: February 2011
“Thing 8″ for the MSc module Theory and evaluation of eLearning: Good Twittering and the #pipe Any constant stream, or in the case of Twitter a torrent, of information pouring in from around the globe is of such a volume … Continue reading
“Thing 7″ for the MSc module Theory and evaluation of eLearning: Collaborating with Google Docs Google Docs are “cloud” based documents, normally owned and controlled by the account holder that created and hosts them. However, unlike files stored on a … Continue reading
“Thing 6″ for the MSc module Theory and evaluation of eLearning: What is Wesch educating for? The world is a fast changing place. The ease of communication is creating a collective conciousness where the voices of the silent majority come … Continue reading
“Thing 5″ for the MSc module Theory and evaluation of eLearning: The Impact of Images I like bikes, but if I waxed lyrical in pros and verse about why this is so, even to a bike enthusiast (in fact probably … Continue reading
“Thing 4″ for the MSc module Theory and evaluation of eLearning: Creative Commons People Who are the Creative Commons people? Summarised from the Creative Commons (cc) web-site: http://creativecommons.org/about Whenever a literary, artistic, academic or educational item is created a person or group … Continue reading