mark8n by Mark Ayton is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
- Instructional Design
- Teacher Dashboard for Google Apps
- Microsoft OneDrive – Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.
- Add-ons for Google Docs and Sheets – Google Apps For Education Tips & Tricks
- 10 New Educational Web Tools to Try Out ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning
- Activity-led Learning Applied Research Group (ALLARG)
- 100 Important Google Drive Tips for Teachers and Students ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning
- How People Learn: 8 Timeless Principles for Effective eLearning
Monthly Archives: July 2013
See on Scoop.it – Higher EdTech RT @pgsimoes: A Must See Graphic on How to Do Research http://t.co/giINWKgfq2 (@medkh9) #elearning #edtech Mark Ayton‘s insight: Getting ready for your next group of 1st year undergraduates? Wondering how to break the research … Continue reading
See on Scoop.it – ITT EdTech Mark Ayton‘s insight: I like Google Apps. I especially like their potential in education. Up until about a month ago Google’s information on this was a little cumbersome to navigate with a few deadend … Continue reading
See on Scoop.it – ITT EdTech The SAMR model is a useful tool for helping teachers think about their own tech use as they begin to make small shifts in the design and implementation of technology driven learning experiences t… … Continue reading
Excellent Video Clips on Plagiarism to Share with Your Students ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning
See on Scoop.it – Higher EdTech Mark Ayton‘s insight: I know summer is only just about to start, but if you may already be looking for inspiration on how to introduce the subjects of academic writing and plagiarism to your … Continue reading