mark8n by Mark Ayton is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
- Instructional Design
- Teacher Dashboard for Google Apps
- Microsoft OneDrive – Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.
- Add-ons for Google Docs and Sheets – Google Apps For Education Tips & Tricks
- 10 New Educational Web Tools to Try Out ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning
- Activity-led Learning Applied Research Group (ALLARG)
- 100 Important Google Drive Tips for Teachers and Students ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning
- How People Learn: 8 Timeless Principles for Effective eLearning
Monthly Archives: January 2014
100 Important Google Drive Tips for Teachers and Students ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning
See on Scoop.it – ITT EdTech Mark Ayton‘s insight: Have you had a dable with Google Apps, Docs and Drive yet? Has Google Apps For Education (GAFE) been unleashed on your organisation? Do you want to make the experience more … Continue reading
See on Scoop.it – ITT EdTech Understand how the human brain really works. Only then can you realize your role as a Creator of Learning. Mark Ayton‘s insight: If you’ve got an ITT placement or project coming up and need … Continue reading
See on Scoop.it – Higher EdTech In January I set a challenge. Make a resolution to find out how to use 10 new tools this year (say one a month) and how they might help with your personal productivity, professional learning or … Continue reading