mark8n by Mark Ayton is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
- Instructional Design
- Teacher Dashboard for Google Apps
- Microsoft OneDrive – Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.
- Add-ons for Google Docs and Sheets – Google Apps For Education Tips & Tricks
- 10 New Educational Web Tools to Try Out ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning
- Activity-led Learning Applied Research Group (ALLARG)
- 100 Important Google Drive Tips for Teachers and Students ~ Educational Technology and Mobile Learning
- How People Learn: 8 Timeless Principles for Effective eLearning
Monthly Archives: March 2014
See on Scoop.it – ITT EdTech Add-ons for Google Docs and Sheets is a fantastic new addition to Drive. See these Add-ons for Google Docs and sheets and how you can use them with students Mark Ayton‘s insight: Are you … Continue reading
See on Scoop.it – Higher EdTech Mark Ayton‘s insight: Have you got a great activity based learning idea but don’t know what tech to use? Here’s a small selection from Educational Technology and Mobile Learning that might just be for you. … Continue reading
See on Scoop.it – Higher EdTech The Activity-Led Learning Applied Research Group (ALL) acts as a forum and a focus for activity-led learning pedagogical research. Mark Ayton‘s insight: This isn’t strictly a tech-scoop, but learning isn’t really tech either! A … Continue reading